When the Force was launched, it opened a new era. Paramotoring became easier, safer and much more enjoyable. APCO was a pioneer in launching well balanced reflex wing where performance was at the top, but nothing compromised in terms of safety, flight behaviour and friendly nature of the wing. The Force continues to be part of our current range.
But following pilot's feedback, we felt that the time was right also for different interpretation of perfect package a pilot desires. Crisp, rigid wing with direct, immediate handling, cutting the air effortlessly and turning on a dime with great precision - that's what is needed.
The answer is in 2 new wings - FORCE SP and FORCE SP Touring:
FORCE SP with unsheathed competition lines for maximum performance.
FORCE SP Touring - same as Force SP, but with sheathed lines for durability and longevity.
Born from Force, a sporty version, tuned for extra joy. Same amazing launch and stability, same well built, robust chute, same highly recognisable color design dressed in new colors. On top of this, the FORCE SP and FORCE SP Touring package generates excitement, adrenaline rush and happy smiles for anyone who wants a "spiced up" Force. The design brief for FORCE SP and FORCE SP Touring was injecting NRG genes into the Force to create a new blend - Force with NRG flavor (NRG is our latest, extremely successful slalom comp. wing)
Force family now includes 3 wings – Force, FORCE SP and FORCE SP Touring will continue to be offered side by side.
There will always be different pilots, different tastes and different flying philosophy and now we can cater to all - the choice is yours.
FORCE SP and FORCE SP Touring available in 3 sizes - S, M and L.
FORCE SP and FORCE SP Touring share the certification with Force. Additional in-house test flight sequence (as per LTF 23/05 Part 4.3 paramotor certification requirements) was successfully completed.
FORCE SP uses only 3 rows of bottom lines, drastically reducing overall line length and drag. Unsheathed Dyneema and Vectran lines further minimalize the drag. For bottom gallery sheathed lines are used.
FORCE SP Touring Vectran lines replaced by sheathed SuperAramide lines.
Force and FORCE SP and FORCE SP Touring are purpose designed wings, but for different styles of flying.
The FORCE SP and FORCE SP Touring are designed for agility, combined with stability and performance, for fast cruising over long distances while retaining comfortable, relaxing feel with no need for pilot intervention.
The Force is a classic blend of performance, aimed at Cross Country flying , handling rough air with minimum pilot input. All three are exceptionally easy to launch and land, allowing for equally low take off speed and faultless flare. The legendary stability of Force and its ability to independently float overhead at launch are also passed onto new generation of Force wings.
- SRS® - APCO's exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety
- SRS® - aided - for reduced speed on take-off and landing
- SRS® - Built-in for perfect launch
- HIT valve® equipped on leading edge, APCO unique feature for improved stability
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability - pioneered by APCO
- Minimal drag embedded hook-in point for unprecedented drag reduction, APCO exclusive
- TSB Autonomous tip steering brake
- OAA® - one action acceleration integrated trimmers and speed system for one action simultaneous operation
- Hybrid line construction - blend of Dyneema and Vectran unsheathed (for Force SP), with sheathed Kevlar for optimized performance
- Top of the range Ronstan ball bearing Pullies - for easy, smooth speed bar operation
- Advanced 3 line construction with drastically reduced overall line consumption
- 3 optional locations for brake pulley - comfortable hand position with different engines
- New Reflex profile
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or aircraft grade Aluminium
- Split A risers with built-in safe and wide speed range
- Composite fabric wing construction - different cloth used in different areas of the wing for optimal blend of durability, weight and performance
- Butt Holes
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame
- New color - fresh and attractive
• S - $3,540.00
• M- $3,700.00
• L- $3,760.00