- Paramotor Wings
The high end full reflex wing to complete our paramotor wing range- this is the FORCE
FORCE was conceived as a direct result of pilot demand and with the added value of classic APCO virtues has exeeded all expectations. The result was the Perfect Match for your paramotor , with Spotless launch / Flare, sweet handling and light brake pressure.
FORCE designed as a high performance, maximum speed range glider, capable of competing with latest generation of reflex wings. The design brief for FORCE is based on the concept of combining all the best aspects of reflex wings with performance, handling and launch characteristics of APCO wings - perfectly blended into a well built, robust chute, made to last.
We again turned to use of SRS® (automatic stall recovery system - Pat. Pend.) to allow for comfortable take-off and landing speed. HIT® valves were incorporated to ensure maximum stability and internal wing pressure at any angle of attack. Built in FLEXON® to replace Mylar for long term consistent performance and lighter weight.
We are proud to be the first and original inventors of all the above, unique features - today gradually becoming an integral part of other brands design too.
- HIT valve® equipped on L/E for rock solid stability find out
- SRS® - APCO exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety
- Flexon® battens system for ultimate durability - pioneered by APCO
- Replaceable trim webbing and camet buckle trim webbing and camet buckle for long-lasting trouble-free service
- Tip steering toggle location option for some pilots using frame with very high attachment points, additional set of lower connection points for tip steering toggles
- Easy launch and handling SRS aided
- Tip steering for high speed operation
- Minimal drag, integrated APCO exclusive hook-in point for unprecidented drag reduction
- Advance diagonal rib structure
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Split A risers with built-in safe, huge speed range
- APCO legendary standard double coated siliconised cloth - built to last
- Butt Holes
- Heavy-duty Superaramide® lines
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets
- Extended speed range: 23 to 67+ km/h
- Easy inflation, launch and landing
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame
- New color design - fresh and attractive